Multi-purpose small animal Intensive Care Unit, providing the warmth and isolation essential for critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds. With an internal floor area of around 24cm square, the Vetario S30 is designed for rescue and recovery of small mammals or birds or for the intensive care of young. The unit is equally suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeders, where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
- The Vetario S30 is portable: it has an integral carrying handle and is stackable. It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor available separately, part number: 15.45).
- The clear door is made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand.
- The Vetario S30 displays temperature on a spirit-in-glass thermometer visible through the clear door. Simply alter the temperature by turning the temperature dial to adjust between room temperature and 38°C. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimise noise and disturbance.
- The unit is also stackable – the feet from one unit locate in sockets in the cabinet of the unit below.
- Cleaning the Vetario S30 is easy: the hinged door lifts off and the working parts and fascia simply unclip and slide out – no tools needed – leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning.
- The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
- Portable – integral carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Glass thermometer reading °C
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Safe (12v operation)
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C
- Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Mains supply (as standard) or 12v with suitable connector – in-car cigarette lighter adaptor available separately (part number 15.45)
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- FREE 3 year guarantee (subject to online registration)
Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives – to reduce the risk of infection Brinsea incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into our Vetario S30 cabinets during manufacture. Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young animals. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99%
As with all Brinsea’s products, the Vetario S30 comes with a FREE 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
*Product shown stacked is the Vetario T30
Need more features? Find out about our Vetario T30
Need a larger unit? Check out the Vetario S40 and Vetario S50
Product code: HD430A