Multi-purpose small animal Intensive Care Unit, providing the warmth and isolation essential for the critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds. With an internal floor area of around 24cm square, the unit is ideally suited to veterinary practices where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
The S30 Eco is portable and stackable. It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor available separately, part number: 15.45). The clear door is made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand.
Temperature is displayed on a spirit-in-glass thermometer visible through the clear door. Simply alter the temperature by turning the temperature dial to adjust between room temperature and 38°C. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimise noise and disturbance. The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
Cleaning the S30 Eco is easy: the hinged door lifts off and the working parts and fascia simply unclip and slide out – no tools needed – leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning. To reduce the risk of infection Polygiene Biomaster™ Antimicrobial Protection is embedded within the incubator cabinet plastic during manufacture which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Portable – integral carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Glass thermometer reading °C
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- Safe (12v operation)
- Mains supply (as standard) or 12v with suitable connector – in-car cigarette lighter adaptor available separately (part
- number 15.45)
- Protected by Polygiene Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Customer support online, by email and phone
- Servicing options outside of guarantee period
- Made in Great Britain
- FREE 3 year guarantee (subject to online registration)
Protected by Polygiene Biomaster antimicrobial additives – to reduce the risk of infection Brinsea incorporate Polygiene Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into our Vetario S30 cabinets during manufacture. Polygiene Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young animals. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99%
As with all Brinsea’s products, the Vetario S30 comes with a FREE 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
*Product shown stacked is the Vetario T30
- Overall height (mm) 297
- Overall width (mm) 270
- Overall depth (mm) 275
- Floor area (mm) 240 x 240
- Effective volume (litres) 9.5
- Power consumption (Watts) Max 36, Typical 18
- Power supply 115v, 60Hz or 230v 50Hz as ordered
- Weight (Kg) 2.1
Need more features? Find out about our Vetario T30
Need a larger unit? Check out the Vetario S40 and Vetario S50
Product code: HD430A