Hygiene in intensive care units is of vital importance, to reduce risk of infection and contamination all Vetario intensive care units incorporate Polygiene Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into the cabinets during manufacture. Polygiene Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself* which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for a speedy recovery.
Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99% Polygiene Biomaster Protection is an effective means of reducing the risk of cross infection from MRSA, E.coli, Campylobacter, Legionella, Salmonella and many other harmful species of bacteria.
Benefits of Polygiene Biomaster:
- Protects from microbial transfer by cross contamination
- Polygiene Biomaster contains proven silver ion technology used in medical applications
- Uses silver technology which is recognised as safe for animals and humans
- 99.9% effective against bacteria and microbes
- Effective for the life of the product
- Helps to prevent/reduce unpleasant odours