Why Buy Vetario Intensive Care Units/Incubators by Brinsea?
An incubator provides a quiet, safe, temperature-controlled environment. Incubators are useful in situations where animals are unable to adequately control their own body temperature, such as in neonates and when injured and diseased. In some cases, incubators can also be used to control the humidity (moisture content) of the animal’s environment, provide animals with increased levels of oxygen and allow nebulization.
Where wild animals are sick or injured, incubators can only be of benefit alongside veterinary care. Incubator use may be written by vets into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for wildlife centres. The British Veterinary Zoological Society (BVZS) ‘Good Practice Guidelines for Wildlife Centres’ provides further information and is available on the BVZS website.
With Vetario from Brinsea you can rely on:
- Renowned for quality and reliability
- 3 Year guarantee
- Excellent build quality
- Comprehensive range
- UK Customer Services
- Intensive Care Unit use and support help
- Telephone and web-based support and advice
- Technical Support Department
- Spare parts and consumables are available
- Product servicing
- Research and Development Department continually refining, testing and improving our technology
- Worldwide distribution
- Vetario products are all made in Britain