Multi-purpose small animal Intensive Care Unit, providing the warmth and isolation essential for critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds. With an internal floor area of around 24cm square, the Vetario T30 is designed for rescue and recovery of small mammals or birds or for the intensive care of young. The unit is equally suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeders, where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
The Vetario T30 is portable: it has an integral carrying handle and is stackable. It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor available separately, part number: 15.45).
- The clear door is made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand.
- The Digital control system on the Vetario T30 shows temperature on a digital display in either °C or °F and includes dual adjustable alarms to warn of variations of temperature inside and outside the cabinet beyond user-set thresholds. Simply alter the temperature in 0.1°C increments by using the digital controls to adjust between room temperature and 38°C.
- The digital controller guards against accidental temperature adjustment. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimise noise and disturbance. The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
- The unit is also stackable – the feet from one unit locate in sockets in the cabinet of the unit below.
- Cleaning the T30 is easy: the hinged door lifts off and the working parts and fascia simply unclip and slide out – no tools needed – leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning.
- The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
- Portable – integral carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Digital control system reading °C or °F
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C in 0.1°C increments.
- Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Safe (12v operation)
- Dual alarms to warn of internal and external temperature fluctuations.
- Mains supply (as standard) or 12v with suitable connector – car cigarette lighter adaptor available separately (part number 15.45)
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- FREE 3 year guarantee (subject to online registration)
Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives – to reduce the risk of infection Brinsea incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into our Vetario T30 cabinets during manufacture. Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young animals. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99%
As with all Brinsea’s products, the T30 comes with a FREE 3 year guarantee, subject to online registration.
Need less features? Find out about our Vetario S30
Need a larger unit? Check out the Vetario S40 and Vetario S50
Product code: HD440A